Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No poem to speak of

I know I missed a couple poem expounding days but I really don't care. I have been reading some poems but I don't have the time or energy to go the distance with any of them. And I still have those eight Dickinson poems I am leaning on so I don't feel so far behind. In all actuality I am just pleased to be reading poetry again. I haven't even thought in these sorts of critical ways in years.

the stretching is great and it reminds me I need to get back into yoga.

Melissa and I discussed what our mornings should look like from this point on. Or I suppose from the point last night on. There are a multitude of tiny oases in the form of quaint parks mere walking minutes from our apartment. We are going to utilize these weekly and in the morning do something extravagantly creative. Or perhaps modestly creative.

We used to have write-nights and it was terrific. That fell to the wayside far too quickly. But this, this is going to be different. Right? Right.

brandon